At Lewisville Drug Pharmacy and Wellness Center we are committed to providing you with medications that meet your unique health needs. Sometimes, patients require medications to be blended in a specific way. This process is referred to as compounding and it is necessary for a variety of reasons, including:
- Biomedical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Veterinary Medications
- Chronic Pain Management
- To change the form of a medication from a pill to a liquid, or gel.
- To prevent an allergic reaction by removing a non-essential ingredient such as dyes, sugar, lactose, or alcohol.
- To provide a specific dosage of a particular ingredient.
- To add flavor to a medication that is otherwise difficult for a patient to ingest.
To learn more about our ability to customize your meds, contact us today at 336-946-0220.